Find your next employee through NSMN!
NSMN has thousands of qualified sports business executives in our membership. Whether you are conducting a local or national search, NSMN can assist your company with the search
-- at no charge!
We will not accept job postings from non-members.
We will not list your company name or contact information. All resumes received will be emailed to you within 24 hours. We reserve the right to refuse postings and/or to remove job posting at any time.
WE HAVE HELPED THESE COMPANIES FILL JOBS:
- 361 Sports Marketing
- 9th Floor Media
- Adrenalin, Inc.
- Alan Taylor Communications (now Taylor)
- Allstate Insurance Co.
- Breeders' Cup Limited
- CBS Sportsline
- Chicago Wolves Hockey Team
- Citizens Bank
- Clear Channel
- Colorado College Athletics
- Colorado Rockies
- Colorado Ski Country USA
- Colorado Springs World Arena
- Conover Tuttle Pace
- Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial
- Drexel Athletics
- ExtraPoint Marketing
- Fantasy Sports Ventures Inc.
- Genesco Sports Enterprises
- Harlem Globetrotters
- Harrah's Entertainment
- Hawkeye Sports & Entertainment
- IEG, LLC
- IMG Consulting
- Innovative Marketing Services
- InsideOut Sports and Entertainment
- Just Marketing International
- Kids Sports Monthly Magazine
- Korn Ferry International *
- Live Event Media
- Los Angeles Dodgers
- Los Angeles Kings (AEG)
- Minor League Baseball
- National Basketball Association
- New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc.
- New Jersey Devils
- New York Mets
- NYC & Company
- Oakland Athetics
- Oakland Raiders
- Optimum Sports
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Plum Benefits
- Raceway Media
- Relay Worldwide
- SI Digital
- Southern Methodist University Athletic Department
- Specialized Bicycles
- Sports Illustrated
- SportsMark Management Group
- Spotlight Ticket Management
- STACK Media
- Strategic Sports Group
- Strategic Workforce Solutions *
- Synergy Events
- Team Epic
- The Gazelle Group
- The GEM Group
- The Golf Channel
- The Marketing Arm
- The Paley Center for Media
- Time Inc.
- TIMEX Corporation
- TRP Sports & Entertainment
- US Lacrosse
- USA Rugby
- USTA Middle States
- USTA Northern California
- Verizon Wireless
- Vertica Group
- World Surf League
- World T.E.A.M Sport
- Worldwide Marketing & Media Group
With our quickly growing national membership base, we are able to easily match employers with job candidates for free!
Industry Job Listings
# SM - 1
Manager, Partnership Marketing
|New York, NY
Posted: April 18, 2017
Please check back daily for job listings.
In addition to the jobs posted here, NSMN is also helping with jobs
that are not available for public posting on this webpage. Please call 212-227-1300 to discuss your job search.
Members-Only Resume Bank
NSMN RESUME BANK IS PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
We will use your resume to:
- learn more about your specific work experience
- match you with potiential jobs that we are helping with
- suggest members to introduce you to
Blank emails will be deleted.
Please include your FULL NAME in the title of the email. Within the body of
your email, please include:
- your work experience (brief summary of past and present)
- what type of work you are seeking
- the city (cities) where you want to work
- your salary requirements (salary range)
- your phone, email, Twitter, LinkedIn
- an update on your search (brief update on who have you contacted, jobs you have applied for and where have interviewed in the past 30 days)
Please note: Your resume and information will not be shared by NSMN.
NSMN is not a job recruiting agency! We do not accept a fee for job advertisements or for our job placements. Our search and match services are complimentary for our members.
GET PERSONALIZED & CONFIDENTIAL CAREER ASSISTANCE
Due to the increasing number
of requests for in-person informational interviews
with NSMN staff,
offer our members the opportunity
to privately discuss their career, personal career objectives,
resume needs and job search - by phone.
During your private 30 minute call with
NSMN Executive Director
Jennifer Karpf, we will discuss your career goals. NSMN conducts career appointments for every career level --- CEO's through marketing assistants. Jennifer Karpf's background includes creating & teaching NYU's Career Development classes required for their undergraduate sports marketing degree program.
With 18 years of career development experience, we help with:
- resume, cover letter and thank you letter revisions
- elevator pitch
- personal branding
- job relocation opportunities & meeting fellow members in a new city
- salary negotiation
- locating and applying for consulting assignments
- maximizing networking opportunities via phone, email and social media
- locating, reviewing and understanding job descriptions
- mock interview practice
Career sessions are by phone appointment.
Twitter 101 Workshops
Use Twitter to aid in your job search & personal branding. If you are searching for a marketing job, having an active and professional Twitter account is critical!
We will help you build your personal brand and engage with other #sportsbiz professionals on Twitter!
SIGN UP TODAY!
- Learn more about Twitter & how to set up your account
- Understand the basics of tweeting, following & searching on Twitter
- Learn how to build a following and engage with #sportsbiz execs
- Get started with NSMN’s recommended list of #sportsbiz accounts to follow
Twitter Workshops are by phone appointment.
$50 /one hour session